- Writing high quality questions, solutions, and examples
- In collaboration with other content writers, update, improve, and expand upon current content, honing its pedagogical value
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
Qualifications & Work Experience
- PhD in statistics, probability, or a related area
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching statistics or probability, mathematical writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organised with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
How to Apply
We welcome applications from all who believe they fit the skills and qualifications profile. All applicants are encouraged to apply now by clicking the apply button below and attaching a CV and covering letter detailing why they should be considered for the post.
Ongoing Application Review
Submitted applications are reviewed weekly on Friday at 12:00, with those successful being contacted for interview. Early applications are encouraged. Advertising will remain open until role is filled.
Applicants that do not hear back within 2 weeks have been unsuccessful in their application.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Direct applications only – no agencies.