The European Startup Initiative is a knowledge and data platform for startup ecosystems in Europe. We are an entrepreneur led non-profit organization dedicated to fostering growth and interconnectivity among startup ecosystems in Europe.
We are engaging in three fields:
- Startup Ecosystem Intelligence
- Skill Development for Ecosystem Builders
- Data-Driven Consultancy
With our main activity, the Startup Heatmap Europe, we are mapping founder mobility and cities’ attractiveness for startups. Through the Startup Heatmap Europe platform we provide orientation to founders and the tech community on where to find the best places for startups in Europe.
Based on the qualitative and quantitative insights on founder mobility and cities’ attractiveness, we help cities and community stakeholders to better position themselves within the European startup ecosystem. This happens via 1:1 consulting, the production of trend reports as well as the execution of the Startup City Accelerator for Ecosystem Builders.
Our work has been recognized by long-standing partners like the Allianz Cultural Foundation, Atomico Ventures, Balderton Capital and some of the most dynamic municipalities around Europe. The results have been featured in international media like the New York Times, Politico, Venturebeat and many more.
Your Role in our team:
- Work highly independent and take responsibility from day one
- Support the writing and design of research reports.
- In close collaboration with a project manager drive data analysis on startup ecosystems and develop further our data explorer tool
- Manage stakeholder relations and interact directly with the European startup ecosystem
- Develop content for blog and social media using basic graphic design tools and social media planning tools
- Support the execution of our international learning program called the “Startup Ecosystem Accelerator”
The ideal candidate brings the following qualities:
- Student at master level in business, social science, economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and trained in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Outgoing personality and intrinsic motivation to learn new things
- Ideally, experience living and working abroad
- Passion for the startup world, technology and new business models
- Unpaid curricular internship
- Minimum of 6 months
- Part-time 15-20h / week, flexible working hours
- Remote work & bring your own device
To apply please send your CV and a short motivation until 1st September via email to [email protected]
The european startup initiative is headquartered in Trento, Italy.
more information: https://www.startupheatmap.eu/open-positions/