Hello there! StartOps, an operations consulting startup, warmly welcomes any interested, well-organised Operations & Project Manager to join its team! Student/graduate/young professional with operations and finance experience are also very welcome.
Who we are?
StartOps works with early stage founders and helps them to turn their startups into companies, as well as with more experienced startups and individuals that decided to move their business to Berlin. We are completely aware about the challenge that starting a startup pose. Distractions caused by setting up a back-office, learning about accounting, planning financial & operational structures, creating trusted and effective methods of team communication make founders unable to concentrate on what is fundamental for their business - their products, technologies and foundings.
StartOps provides a proven success organisational support from day one instead of long-term and time consuming set-up process. Thus we allow founders to transform their ideas and innovations into a well-working solutions. Help us in helping them!
- Operational support, professional advice and all other diverse help necessary for our clients
- Ad-hoc project work including research, presentations, documentation and addressing the team
- Optimization of existing as well as new processes
- Organisation of events, arrangement of travels, accommodation, etc.
- Supporting our blog
Your skills and experience
- Basic knowledge about financial, legal and tax requirements, especially in Germany
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and precision
- Independent, out of the box and analytical thinking skills which lead to effective solutions
- Knowledge about basic tools useful in managing the company (Excel & Word are must)
- Copy writing skills is a big plus
- Startup experience is a plus, startup attitude is a must
- Fluency in oral and written English and German is a must
- Experience in managing operations at a team gained in a complex environment is a plus
- Full-time, part-time, trainee or internship position with a competitive salary, depending on your time & skills & experience
- A chance for achieving an essential career progress by working in a developing start-up with excellent future perspectives
- Work with people from various branches, with diverse ideas and from all educational backgrounds - an excellent chance to develop professionally (challenging projects, regular feedbacks) and broaden the personal perspective of the world
- Co-working office in the middle of Berlin - perfect platform for building network and evolving in the fastest growing startup ecosystem in Europe
You feel that this is the position for you? If the answer is yes, please apply to us by sending your CV to [email protected]
We can’t wait to work with you!
The StartOps Team