G2Beauty is a rapidly growing startup, operating in the beauty-tech industry. Innovation is our mantra. We provide a management software for the salon industry loved by thousands of satisfied customers. We have a great team experienced in the business, and technically sound. @ G2B we believe in thinking differently, challenging the status quo and innovating the beauty world. We aim to achieve this change by offering beautifully designed, simple to use and user-friendly products. We just happens to make great software.
G2B sales grew by 200% in the last 6 months and we are planning to achieve a 400% growth by the end of the year. We are completely reinventing the company, its products and business models. Therefore, we are looking for a person who has an entrepreneur soul and will help us revolutionize our marketing strategy and execution. The candidate should be a pro-active self-starter with strong communication & analytical skills, high attention to detail, and experience working with customers by phone and email. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and execute in an environment characterized by speed, fun, and collaboration.
As a marketing assistant, you will help managing the marketing activities of G2B and you will be dealing with the following tasks:
- Create and implement a new company branding (new name, logo, website and social media)
- Develop a marketing plan and initiatives to position G2B as an industry leader
- Execute country specific marketing activities in support of the Country Leadership Team and Strategy
- Drive internal and external communications activities to defined stakeholders
- Provide suitable and appropriate marketing and sales materials to the Commercial Teams to assist them in their activities
- Support customer communications activities, to include: Customer Loyalty Program (NPS) for developing and implementing appropriate action plans to improve Customer Loyalty based on the analysis of results
- In coordination with central and global teams, implement and manage effective digital strategies
- Ensure local market application and input into the following areas of focus:
- Support the capture, synthesis, and analysis of market and competitive intelligence in order to help inform commercial and competitive strategies
- Support lead generation and management across both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Required skills and experience:
- Strategically minded, but with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the detail
- A strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude
- A robust understanding of brand building, ideally from a background in IT or within a business that has developed a successful consumer brand
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities and experience in working with multiple stakeholders across different levels and different areas of the business
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in executing and managing marketing and communication channels
- Ability to think strategically and develop, communicate and implement a compelling vision and plan
- Ideally candidates will have graphical skills