At Docker, we simplify the lives of millions of developers who are making world-changing apps. Docker helps developers bring their ideas to reality by conquering the complexity of app development. We simplify and accelerate workflows with an integrated development pipeline and application components. A fast-growing startup, Docker offers a dynamic work environment.
The Recruiting team is looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to manage the full cycle recruitment process in Europe. Docker is in high growth mode and we are in need of a strong technical recruiter who is able to recruit engineering talent at all levels. This role will be a 6-month contract.
- Own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pool to ensure there is a diverse range of candidates.
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process and at times coach and advise based on your knowledge in niche markets.
- Participate in full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviews, offer negotiations and the close of candidates.
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience.
- Use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for technical positions preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Experience working across multiple countries in Europe.
- Soundtrack record in sourcing qualified candidates, lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Demonstrable ability to influence, with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy.
- Knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and crafting a dialogue that leads to a yes decision.
- Willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude.
- Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
- We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.