Contentsquare Published: July 19, 2021
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
In a few words:
Contentsquare is growing in Spain!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to reinforce our team and support our exponential growth. Reporting directly to the Lead Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding, engagement, support and success for your client portfolio and will participate to the development of the Spanish Market.
This role can be located in our office in Paris but we're also open to remote work if you live in Spain, ideally not too far from Barcelona.
Customer Success Management:
- Develop relationships with Sponsors (C-Level) based on mutual trust (Trusted Advisor)
- Responsible for customer relation from onboarding to contract renewal
- Develop and implement tailored support strategies
- Contribute to the digital UX strategy and AB testing roadmap of Customers
- Ensure adoption of the solution within the Customer's organization
- Guarantee our proof of value (ROI): reports, calls, meetings, Business Reviews
- Engage customers in the Contentsquare User community
- Qualify and diligently address any issue impacting renewals
- Identify portfolio development opportunities in partnership with the sales team
- Planning management, coordinate internal teams, internal / external communication
- Be a functional expert of Contentsquare
- Contribute to data interpretation on the platform
- Be the Customer's voice for improvement and development of new features
We would love to meet you:
- You speak Spanish, French and English fluently
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position in digital/CRO/UX: Customer Success, Account Management...
- You have a good understanding of analysis tools / AB testing
- You are comfortable with both operational and C-level interlocutors and know how to manage a project involving several stakeholders
- Ideally, SaaS model holds no secrets for you
- Your communication skills (written and oral) are outstanding
- Human relationships are essential for you
- You are proactive and autonomous
- You want to join an international team that values team spirit, ambition, creativity, enthusiasm and diversity
Good to know:
- Contract: Permanent full-time job
- Location: in our office in Paris - open to remote work from Spain
- Start date: As soon as possible
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours