- Continuously monitor the worldwide market on trends, potential new products, materials (sustainable) and suppliers. Analyze these and make recommendations
- Maintain a list with preferred and back up suppliers connected to product categories
- Together with our creative team contribute in developing new products ideas, supplier search, feasibility check, sample making, collect best prices and get the concept ready to sell
- Once a project is sold, coordinate / monitor / execute the production and make sure all deadlines are met.
- Negotiate the best possible price at financial approved suppliers with the best possible payment terms.
- The use of a bid list / tender document is common
- Implementing, monitoring and controlling (retro) production schedules and do / organize a check at the production location from material arrival upon last delivery.
- You make sure products meet the quality requirements and regulations by working closely with our global quality team.
- Work with our global quality team on arranging (3rd party) inspections and for having supporting documents like MML / AQL in place
- Support sales in client pitches with pricing, samples, lead times and product information.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor education
- At least several years of work experience in the sourcing / procurement working with European and Asian factories for toys and family oriented products
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified time frames, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Team player that is used to work within project team able to manage multiple projects and multitask in stressful situations
- Excellent purchasing and negotiation skills
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution
- You work in an accurate, structured and pro-active way
- Excellent knowledge of the English language spoken and written. Chinese Mandarin would be a big plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company's success
About Our Client
My Client is a leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. They supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles' promotions and loyalty programs.
They activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients.
My client makes loyalty programs more sustainable.
Their involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shop floor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Their customers benefit as they help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately.
With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, my client provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Their team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As they grow, expand their services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
My client is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
They are looking for a passionate and professional Sourcing Manager toys to further expand their Loyalty business.
What's on Offer:
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.