CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals. Since 2019 CYTENA is part of the CELLINK Group.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a Software Test & Quality Assurance Engineer to serve out of our office in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
Designing, building and executing software tests is your world? You would like to detect and verify errors and have the quality claim to provide your customers with error-free software? Then join our development teams. Create with us a stable and secure software that will help our customers creating the future of medicine.
- Creation, planning and execution of unit, integration, system, compliance, stress tests for hardware-related desktop applications
- Definition of automated and manual tests
- Selection and design of the test environment in connection with the creation as well as maintenance of test automation and implementation
- Evaluation, interpretation, documentation and presentation of test results
- Working extremely close with the development and application teams
- Completed training as an IT- Specialist or similar
- 3+ years of working experience, ideally in the field of laboratory equipment
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C#
- Deep knowledge of testing strategies and types (unit-, integration-, system-, compliance-, stress tests)
- Practical experience with test automation tools, scripting languages, CI/CD tools
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- ISTQB certificate is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Preferably good knowledge of German