How about you?
The Core team's mission is to get other technical teams to seamlessly deliver value to our business with an emphasis on quality by providing infrastructure, framework, libraries, processes, tools, guidelines and best practices.
As a Software QA Engineer in the Tech QA team, you will be in charge of our automated test projects on multiple platforms such as Web, Desktop, iOS and Android applications.
Your main focus will be to improve and maintain the test stacks and provide reliable tools to help the QA teams create their own automated tests.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the other members of the team to improve our testing strategy and platform.
- Propose and develop technical and performance enhancements for our automated tests stacks.
- Design, develop and maintain end-to-end tests for our website and applications.
- Onboard other teams on our automated test solutions to help them be autonomous and ensure scripting guidelines are respected.
- Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, postmortems...
- Improve overall quality and process efficiency by providing constructive feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and you have a great team spirit.
- Real motivation for quality assurance problematics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and French).
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver and Appium (Java).
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer