Ready to meet the challenges of the electric car?
Join the technological revolution in automotive electrification and e-mobility within our entity: VALEO SIEMENS eAUTOMOTIVE!
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a fast-growing integrated Start-Up supported by two large, solid groups with international reach: VALEO and SIEMENS. You will join the Research and Development team at our site in Cergy, just a stone's throw from the RER station, at the heart of innovation and the automotive industry of tomorrow. Under the responsibility of the Software Department Manager, you will join a dynamic team to support innovation
The SW Project Manager is responsible of managing the planning and technical activities of the software development from the design phase till the complete integration, validation & start of production of the projects. In this context, he is in charge of :
- Contribute to the definition of the software methodology in accordance with SW Dpt Manager.
- Ensure the correctness and the execution of the technical design reviews on his projects.
- Contribute to identification of the required standard bricks in accordance with SW Métier Manager.
- Contribute to identification of the required standard tools in accordance with SW Métier Manager.
- Contribute to the capitalizations and the required evolutions to improve the development processes.
- Contribute to identification of the required make or buy strategy in accordance SW Métier Manager.
- Manage the SW Planning and action plan.
- Manage the change management of his project and prepare the SwCCB
- Manage the Requirement Management
- Ensure the correctness of the application of the standards.
- Manage the resources of his projects (status progress, tasks, …)
- Validate and optimizes the workload plan for his projects.
- Drives the weekly meeting of his team
- Define the budget for his projects
- Follow up and tracks the budget and updates the 3 months forecast view of his projects.
- Contribute to the R&D efficiency plan of his project in accordance with SW Team Leader.
- Report progresses, technical reviews and issues of his project to SW Dpt Manager and R&D PTM.
- Attend to the weekly meeting with SW Dpt Manager and R&D PTM.
- Support the R&D PTM in projects reviews when needed.
- Participatesto the SW Dpt Monthly Meeting.
Education: Engineer degreee - 5 years of same experience
By joining VALEO SIEMENS eAUTOMOTIVE France, a young company whose objective is to become the world leader in the market for high-voltage electronic components and systems for hybrid and electric vehicles, you are also joining the Valeo group, an innovative company at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility. Valeo has anticipated these revolutions and today they are synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo Siemens eAutomotive, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents.