nevisQ is a startup from Aachen and since 2015 has been developing an intelligent infrared sensor system for discrete room monitoring. Both the innovative hardware and the unique software come from our development.
Our goal is to equip inpatient care with modern and intelligent technology, on the one hand, to relieve the caregivers and on the other hand to allow older people a safe and self-determined life. To achieve this goal we are looking for you, among other things, to report dangerous situations, such as falls, quickly and intuitively through an attractive front-end to the nurses. In addition to that we also need your skills to develop a webapp for installers.
We are looking for someone who wants to learn new things, develop himself/herself, deal with responsibility and solve problems on his/her own. Of course, we never leave you alone. You are involved in the product development right from the start and you get insights into the various business areas.
At best, you already have experience in the following areas
- React Framework
- React workflows, like Redux or Flux
- Implementation of RESTful APIs
- Working with git
- TDD (Test-Driven-Development)
What awaits you
- Work closely with the entire development team.
- Look forward to young, dedicated colleagues passionate about what they do.
- A startup with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies and a great deal of fun and freedom.
- Revolutionize an industry with your contribution.
- Grow together with us, both personally and professionally.