After a period of onboarding, you will:
- Get familiar with DSS and all its components .
- Study various technologies to replace the shell scripts and offer a great experience on Windows to our users: Electron, Windows Services wrappers, ...Windows installers such as Install4J
- Compile and run DSS on Windows . Fix any issue that might lie in the current code base (like checking that a path starts with '/' to determine if we are at the root directory)
- Create a build script to generate a DSS package for Windows.
- Celebrate and party because Data Scientists and Data Analysts can now easily enjoy DSS on their laptop!
We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us. To succeed, you should:
- Be autonomous , to drive your subject.
- Be eager to learn new things.
- Have a basic knowledge of Web development .
Apply for this Job As an intern, you'll join the R&D team of a well known startup. The team is composed of around 50 engineers passionate about software development. The atmosphere is both serious and fun (free lunches every Friday in the kitchen, large screen to play FIFA, …) Miscellaneous but important details: The internship will take place in our nice and cozy office located in the heart of Paris .The monthly remuneration will be:. 1000 euros for students in 4th year of university / engineering school.. 1400 euros for students in 5th years of university / engineering school.Remuneration additionally includes 50% reimbursement of public transit pass.To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success. Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.