We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
- B2B team seeks talented engineers who take pride in both the technical and business contribution of their work.
- You will work in one of the core teams within Glovo, responsible for Enabling businesses to use the couriers network at large scale.
- The team builds and owns the services that allow our operations to manage delivery requests in our system, tracking, packages management, and back-office efficient routing.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work on challenging problems and constantly improve the usability of our applications.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles.
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows.
- Own your deliverables from start to finish.
- Deliver high-quality solutions.
- Participate in high-level technical decisions.
- Take part in product experimentation.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Good knowledge of ES5 & ES6.
- Willing to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems in frontend applications.
- 4+ years of relevant full-time experience.
- The urge to write automated tests.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with working on large and complex frontend applications.
- Experience with Vue.js and similar frameworks.
- Some experience languages like Java/Ruby/C++/C# or equivalent
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food Free monthly
- Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of my Gwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.