Our company is looking for Software Engineers for our Data Science Team. Successful candidates will be responsible for making data-based products (microservices) out of Data Science solutions created by Data Scientists.
- You transform our Data Science solutions (Python) to microservices implemented in Azure (Python, C#)
- You optimize data processing pipelines, deploy, secure, and maintain them in Azure
- You develop and maintain documentation for own solutions
- You facilitate the knowledge transfer within the Data Science Team and IT department
- You are able to effectively communicate own solutions to technical and business stakeholders and to incorporate their feedback into products
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field required (3+ years of work after earning the degree)
- Proven experience with Python and / or C#, e.g., links to own GitHub repositories
- Working knowledge of cloud-based microservices (design, creation, security, monitoring, and maintenance)
- Working knowledge of Azure and / or Salesforce services and architecture
- Working experience with SQL and with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge of MLOps (creation of data processing pipelines, deploying, and monitoring them in production in the cloud)
- Must be familiar with the Agile project environment
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home - you decide.
If this sounds good, then we'd love to find out more about you!
Note Due to delays with work visa processing and travel restrictions, in these COVID times, we will only be able to entertain candidates within the EU or ones with a valid work permit for Germany.