Emitwise is a fast-growing startup, whose vision is to accelerate the transition to global carbon neutrality. We build software that uses machine learning to help companies monitor and manage their carbon footprint.
Don’t pass up this chance - apply quickly if your experience and skills match what’s in the following description.
We're a seed-stage company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors.
Headquartered in London, Emitwise is at the heart of the net-zero carbon revolution ♻️ Why does Emitwise exist? Climate change is the defining issue of our time and we have reached a defining moment.
While the threat to our planet is dire, the opportunity is also historic.
But we need to move quickly.
Our team is determined to create a world where every organisation, big or small, is able and willing to play their role in the fight against climate change ☀️ Who we are We're a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and carbon accountants that share a deep passion for sustainability and our crafts.
We recognize the urgency of the climate crisis and, as such, value execution. We strive for innovation and therefore actively pursue diversity of thought.
We cherish feedback and default to transparency.
Ultimately, we're a team disenchanted with business as usual and looking to make real impact.
About the job Reporting to the CTO, you will be working with our team of engineers to work on data ingestion.
You will be working to build upon our system to get customer data into our standard format.
You will take a special delight in automating manual processes, cleaning data, and finding optimisations in processes.
Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
* Help shape the future of a fast-growing Engineering team Relevant candidates will likely have:
* Experience working with cleaning and structuring unstructed data.
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
* You will have the interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
* Ability to work in a team environment, helping to upskill those in the team.
* Strong organisational skills, ability to manage own workload.
* A fine-eye for detail, paired with the experience and skill to strive for perfection.
We want to hear from you If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, a mission you'd like to join, and a role you'd thrive in, please don't hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you're coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us.
We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success.