About Taktik & Flowr
Our software helps hotels, shops, hospitals, nursing homes, and venues to connect with their audience through more than 50.000 screens all over Europe. We combine media management, Video on Demand, e-commerce, and other applications that allow our clients to create strong connections.
Flowr falls under the Taktik brand and has its headquarters in Braine l’Alleud, near Brussels in Belgium. Here our team of 50 people works on software solutions that allow companies and organisations to connect with their audience in a variety of innovative ways.
The team consists of highly-skilled people who are setting the standards within the field of over IP communication. They all add their expertise in their own discipline to make a product that we all believe in and are proud to share with others.
- Java / Kotlin software development
- Software development support in additional languages
- Architecture analysis, design, and creation of custom-made software
- User analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders and their developer teams
- Code verification and SCM (git) branch management
- Master in computer sciences, civil engineering
- French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Fluent in Java / Kotlin
- Strong analytical skills. Know how to structure a complex problem and create solutions
- Eager to learn new skills and tools (development, frameworks, patterns, languages)
- Customer-oriented. Your goal is to create the best product to achieve the client’s goals
- Good time and priority management skills. You know how to meet deadlines
- Respect confidential client information
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Competitive package and salary
- Fresh fruit
- Challenging assignments and projects for large clients
- Talented colleagues
- A very welcoming workplace and team
Send us your cover letter and CV to Antoine Baudoux at email@example.com and mention the job title in the subject line to apply.