Bannerwise Published: November 18, 2020
As a Software Engineer, you will continuously solve difficult technical problems and remove obstacles while working alongside a small, very strong and growing team of Full Stack Software Engineers. Because the team is small, your contribution to the growth of Bannerwise is crucial and the decisions you make will have a huge impact on the way the platform develops over time.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design software architecture;
- Stay up to date with the latest development trends;
- Fix technical bugs and issues;
- Improve performance and scalability of services;
- Improve quality of code;
- Review PRs and code of your colleagues;
- Scope and implement new features.
- Experience. 3+ years of experience as a software engineer; preferably in a startup or SaaS environment.
- Infrastructure. You know your way around Amazon Web Services and ideally you have experience with kubernetes and docker configurations.
- Scoping. You are familiar with the scrum methodology, feature definitions and you are able to come up with estimations based on feature specifications.
- Quality of code is highly important to you.
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation.
- Ambition. You never settle for mediocrity, knowing your name is tied to everything you do.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- Experience of working with Python is a plus.
- Affinity and familiarity with digital advertising is plus.
- Being in possession of a bachelor’s/master’s degree is a big plus, but don’t get discouraged. If you’re smart and self-assured we’d still love to meet you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- A key role in a rapidly growing company where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Possibilities to grow with the startup.
- Very supportive, ambitious and fun colleagues in an international work environment.
- Plenty of room for self-development.
- Startup vibe: free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events.