Scarlet empowers companies to build the next generation of medical software – the software that’ll bring accessible and affordable healthcare to everyone on the planet.
The current regulatory environment wasn’t designed for software, yet its software – and especially AI – building the future of health and medicine.
Scarlet creates a new framework for software companies and regulators alike: providing them with a way to build and surveil products in a continuous and scalable way.
This means unlocking a new category of better, safer products. It means we’re one step closer to universally equitable healthcare.
About this job
We're looking for a Software Engineer to bring an engineering mindset to bear on hard problems.
- You have 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- You have built software systems from scratch before.
- You have solicited and challenged user requirements before.
- You want to work in a team that shuns design/technology choices that emphasise the use of mutable, stateful objects.
- You are willing to learn clojure/clojurescript.
- You have a working knowledge of AWS and terraform.
What's in it for you?
- True autonomy and impact (you are technical hire #1) at the heart of a well-funded and well-connected startup with massive ambition.
- A chance to apply an engineering mindset to a fascinating greenfield domain.
- Competitive salary.
- Meaningful equity.