For our Shadow-Team in Berlin we are searching for a Working Student - Software Developer (m/f).
We are passionate gamers by heart, we are a team of eSports veterans building next generation tools that help gamers master their play. Our technology driven products solve real issues gamers and community are facing everyday backed up with our very own machine learning algorithms. We hail from Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle. With its vast entertainment offerings, excellent infrastructure and comparably low living cost, the city continues to attract top talent from all over the world.
• Working for 20hrs a week, alongside your studies, you will join a team of
talented and driven esports professionals building the world's leading
analytics software for pro Dota2 teams
• Help design and build analytics software for our clients, professional esports
• Input on user experience and UI design work
• Contribute to discussions and research on how to innovate and keep our
product on top
• Knowledge of frontend, backend or full stack development
• Understanding of ergonomic UI/UX principles
• Experience working with github
• Self starter, fast learner
• Fluent in English
• Experience with angular
• Working with data-api connections
• Experience with SaaS products
• Passionate about Dota2 & wider esports
• Creativity and love for design
• Knowledge of Chinese or Russian language
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each
employee are recognized and appreciated
• Working with meaningful up-to-date hardware and software
• Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL
and Dota experts;
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a
• A fun, collaborative team that gets together monthly for team dinners, BBQs,
summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: [email protected] .