Salary: 200 Euro/Month
Duration: 6 months minimum
After 6 months 400 Euro/Month Salary
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company which provides professional services to its clients. The company has a strong focus on its online marketing and SEO strategies, allowing the company to generate and maintain partnerships with its international clients and suppliers. Working within an ever-changing industry, the company prides itself on meeting its clients’ expectations with precision.
- Developing software to automate the company’s procedures.
- Creating and extending functionality for business tools such as the staff portal, CRM, mail server, and PBX.
- Procuring, processing, and querying large amounts of company data.
- Identifying and repairing flaws in existing company software.
- Ensuring that all developed software is well-documented.
- Assisting the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development.
- Providing IT support to internal staff.
- An ongoing or completed ICT-related degree (EQF Level 6 or higher).
- Advanced knowledge of Java and MySQL.
- A willingness to persevere when a problem cannot be solved.
- An ability to work on your own initiative where necessary, as well as in a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Photoshop is an advantage.
- An aptitude for communicating effectively with non-technical staff to determine internal IT issues.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]