Our R&D and QA Team is looking for people to grow our in-house Test and Integration Center, to allow our employees to process and complete fully automated product tests.
- Development, documentation and verification of test centers which are based on our Enterprise-Process-Platform, Papyrus Objects.
- Improvement of the automatic evaluation of the test results of mass tests, which run on high-performance computers
- Support of your QA and R&D colleagues regarding questions about the test center
- Education in information technology/mathematics
- Incisive logical-analytical thinking
- Dedication to design of user-friendly interfaces and interest in static preparation and the comparison of measured values
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages
- Good knowledge of one of the following operating systems - Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent English/German
- Dynamic, open-minded and international work environment
- Involvement of the future-oriented and unique technology
- An up-to-date multiplatform, software and hardware
- Flexibility of a start-up with the stability of a long-established company
- New Headquarter in Brunn/Gebirge