Who we are?
Stori is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups that combines data+technology to serve the unbanked population in Latin America.
Financial inclusion has been a persistent challenge in our society and from day one, we have set a bold goal to serve one hundred million low-income people by 2028.
Our leaders, with over 70 years of financial services and technology experience, have been personally involved in two of the largest financial inclusion success stories in the world : Capital One and Mastercard.
Now they are marshaling those experiences, and advanced technology and global resources to serve the Latin America communities.
We are supported by some of the most prestigious venture capital funds from Asia and U.S. We launched a digital credit card in Mexico, well positioned to become a big force.
Our mission :
Financial inclusion has been a persistent challenge in our society. In the Americas alone, hundreds of millions of consumers are either underserved by, or do not have access to, financial products.
Come make a big difference in financial inclusion; make a difference in people lives. Join Stori!
About us and our culture :
We are a diverse group that is passionate about making a difference in the world while also enjoying the time we spend together as a team.
We support each other, we push each other, we reward each other, and we have fun together. Collectively, we have developed these core principles that we value as the pillars of our culture :
Passion for our teammates and the social impact that we’re making drives personal fulfillment and team success
Ideas and proposals can come from everyone for everything, no one should ever be stuck in a single vertical
Everyone has the autonomy to make decisions and the support to execute them
Collaborative environments are born out of open and constructive communication
Who are we looking for?
- Have 3 or more years of experience in software development with Python. Experience with AWS is preferred but not required
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Be familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM field
- WFH during the contingency
- Competitive salary and fast growth
- Open Culture, inclusive and dynamic environment
- Law benefits & extras
- 10 days for vacations
- Yoga classes, functional trainings