- Assisting in drafting strategies to achieve our current mission and driving operations the education sector
- Develop Relationship with Educational Institutions to accept and host our programs.
- Conducting Training Need Assessment. On-site visits, interacting with Students and understanding their level of knowledge about why Water needs to be conserved.
- Drafting information materials
- Write quarterly summary reports about the operations, and conducting an impact assessment
- Participate in the planning and implementation of public welfare projects
- Optimistic, positive, conscientious, conscientious and responsible, with strong communication and coordination skills.
- Willingness to learn fast and work with industry leaders for project success
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Initiative and spontaneity. It can arrange multiple parallel projects.
- Have a certain understanding of China’s education market and consumers.
- Cheerful personality, good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
E-mail - [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website ---
http://www.chinainternshipplacements.com/internships/vacancies/ - for more info. – program page
Stipend = 2500 - 3000 RMB PER MONTH
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou