New Startup Benefit Corp. is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted communities and networks of students and recent graduates and B2B users: Universities, voluntary associations, companies.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The Social Media Specialist:
- creates marketing and social media campaigns, from content ideation to implementation schedules in the form of social media messages, newsletters, web page news, etc.
- moderate all user-generated content, social, blog, and reviews
- generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections, content syndication and encourages community members to take action.
- set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- continuously improve by analyzing data/metrics, insights, and best practices and then acting on the information to optimize content for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling the product.
The goal of the Social Media Specialist is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, the website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
What should be interesting for you?
The company operates internationally and we want to build a European network of partners, it is a benefit company and it offers the opportunity for those interested, to make a contribution to the world of volunteering.
The job position offers a broad view of the business strategy of the company and the opportunity to participate in strategic decisions and to express one's creativity and entrepreneurship. You will collaborate with other departments: strategic marketing, sales, etc, to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
Social Media Specialist responsibilities include building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research, benchmarking and budget planning, setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform: Linkedin, Instagram, etc. Create an editorial plan, calendars, and syndication schedules.
- Passion in social media and community building
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, social analytics tools and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Internship at the beginning, full-time hiring opportunities
- Performance incentives
- Activities mainly in smart working or in Milan office