JOB TITLE: Social Media Marketing Manager (Freelance Contract)
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain
The Chillery is Europe’s leading CBD wellness ecommerce destination. We educate and provide guidance on CBD and its wellness benefits and provide a highly curated product offering to reach an elevated daily routine.
The Chillery is looking for a passionate and experienced social media marketing manager to successful contribute to our ambitious growth strategy. This position will be responsible for developing and managing all social marketing channels. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and confidently lead strategy, planning, and execution for all social channels, including the management of paid campaigns.
We are a lean team and ambitious start-up, looking for proactive self-starters comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, while displaying the highest level of motivation with a team player mentality.
- Develop strategies and manage all social media marketing channels including: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Own and execute content plan, sourcing and creation as relates to social channels
- Execute effective campaigns across channels to meet objectives and KPIs for each channel
- Ensure digital marketing campaigns are driving qualified traffic and overall engagement
- Measure and optimize campaign and channel performance, leveraging analysis and data to identify optimization to ensure performance meets or exceeds target and also identify new opportunities for growth
- Clearly communicate campaign key learnings, develop actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to the CEO
- Build, maintain and successfully manage relationships with key vendors, platforms, and technology partners
- Monitor latest trends in social to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
- 3-5 years of professional experience in B2C social media marketing
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators, especially working with Google Analytics or other site analytics platforms
- You live and breath social media and understand what it takes to both captivate new customers and re-engage existing ones
- Very comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Passion for the wellness industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken english
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be perfect for this position 🙂