Misterporter is a soon-to-be-launched web-application platform aiming to disrupt the Airbnb home sharing service provider ecosystem. Our MVP is ready to launch mid November.
We are looking for a high skilled Marketing intern (3-6 months), who wants to play a significant role in our product launch. We are seeking out talented interns to join our research, marketing and growth team. This position would work actively with our business and development team at various levels of our launch strategy. This position would work in direct contact with the founders and assists in developing our go to market strategy.
The position offers the chance to be part of Misterporter at a time where we are launching and where the coming week or month is always somewhat unpredictable. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We’re looking for a hardworking and resourceful social media manager with additions skills in graphic design, writing/copywriting and/or video editing. You should be able to express yourself very well in writing or imagery and understand the importance of measuring and improving performance. It's a plus if you yourself are an avid user of social media and engage with your friends or followers on a daily basis as part of your regular life.
Your main tasks:
- You will need to create great content that will attract users to our solution and help us reach a good positioning in search engines.
- Great writer and able to create creative storytelling ideas and also lead execution of these ideas
- Develop marketing campaigns and materials that motivate and inspire action.
- Raise awareness and drive support for key initiatives, through meaningful content creation, consistent brand alignment and integrated grassroots marketing campaigns
- Video editing (basic)
- Write briefings for third party content suppliers
- Support us in our go to market strategy and positioning
- You will be working in a team of 3 (1 global marketing manager, 1 business developer)
We expect that you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communication)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written.
- Social media savvy
- Interested in developing and projecting big ideas and visions
- Self-driven and capable of taking initiative and responsibility
- Able to visualize your ideas
- Curious and engaged in participating in scaling a new media and a new business
- A hands-on approach with a get-things-done attitude
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision
- A team player comfortable working remote or in our Amsterdam office
- Graphics / presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in other internships a plus
- An international mindset
- Social media advertising experience
Further, we are creating software, so it is definitely a plus if you are not afraid of computers.
The internship is unpaid, we are of course flexible with making working hours fit your schedule, for instance if you have to combine your internship with a module at uni. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
Want to join this adventure?
If you see yourself in the above description, please do not hesitate to forward your CV with a short text about yourself. For questions, you are also welcome to contact [email protected] Deadline for applications is the 27th of October, but interviews are held continually, so send us your application as soon as possible.
- Starting date: asap
- The Internship is an unpaid learning experience for a minimum of 3 months
- Minimum of 15h/week, flexible working times but full time is a plus.
- We’re based in Amsterdam
- Working remote is fine with us
- Application should contain both Resume & Cover Letter
- Please note that applications should be submitted in English