We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative, a marketing all-rounder and a hustler by nature. You must be high energy, outgoing, and not afraid to use initiative, with a love and passion for social media!
Our creative agency division, Rude Studio has recently added social media management services to our offerings and we are looking to grow our all-round digital offerings.
The key purpose of this role is to manage these digital sales accounts working with our creative team on content.
We also want to increase our marketing activities and awareness of our agencies - Apprintable (print and procurement), Rude Studio (full stack creative) and Project Click (web and cloud services). You will work directly with the founders and the product and creative team, develop viral campaigns and work on various marketing topics.
What you’ll be in charge of:
- Digital account management - we work with several venues and we are looking to expand in this area to estate agents and small businesses in the area.
- Building pitch deck and marketing material for our signature software - Toolkits ( https://apprintable-toolkits.com )
- Managing and coordinating updates for client marketing globally
- Create and develop B2B marketing campaigns
- Marketing Standards, branding templates
- Coordination of events and exhibitions.
- Coordinate with our design team to create high-quality graphics to be used across channels
- Coordinate social media campaigns across channels such as Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Manage and optimise paid social media advertising campaigns
- Develop a PPC and PPA AdWords campaign from scratch
- Develop email marketing campaigns aimed at specific industries from our database
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with social media in a similar role
- Great team-working skills as well as self-motivation
- Initiative to research and uncover new methods and approaches
- Organised, numeric and systematic
- Believes in our core product and company ethos
- Attention to detail, organisational skills, and a positive, energetic attitude
Who you are:
- Excited by new challenges every day
- Focused and analytical
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Good fun to sit next to in an office
- A self-starter who can deliver with minimum guidance and support
Immediate start. Ideal for someone looking to complete an internship and totally get immersed in the business. Unpaid internship, Rewards/ Equity afterwards.