This role will be reporting directly to the Social Media Manager for sports. You will work within a larger social and creative team with the goal of creating meaningful content and engaging across all of Mola's social media platforms. Our ideal candidate is a creative, social media-obsessed individual with a passion for sports. They will need to understand key social media and core marketing concepts, and who can develop creative ways to develop Mola’s brand around the world. They will need to understand how to drive audience engagements across all of our platforms.
Mola is an OTT streaming service that operates within the UK, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia and Singapore. Mola is an expanding business that has recently entered these new regions. The role will be key to developing a strong social base by working across both the content team and the social team. The role gives lots of space to get creative and put your spin on a growing company.
- Extensive understanding of the inner workings of social media, especially Instagram.
- Native, articulate and strong in English writing, editing and proofreading
- Willingness to learn and follow new sports, especially American sports
- Avid researcher, up to date with the latest sports news and results
- Assistance in additional social media responsibilities including live event coverage
- Skills in graphic design and/or video editing
- Requirements:1+ year experience within a similar role
- Creatively-driven. A proactive planner, takes initiative and communicative
- Responsive with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace with a flexible attitude
- Strong understanding of the nuances of different social platforms
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of social analytics
- Up to date with current trends in sports and social media
- Possesses a startup mentality, eager to wear many hats and help out other departments when needed
- Has an interest in various sports, particularly MMA (UFC) and football
- Strong, confident communicator with a professional attitude
- Based in London and willing to work from the office in Covent Garden 5 days a week
- 28 days holiday Private medical cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee pension scheme
We are a multinational entertainment company with roots in Indonesia and Southeast Asia and personnel all over the world, including the US. Time difference means there is a flexibility around the working hours and this is not always within the regular working hours. You are expected to discern what is the priority and what should be done in office hours.