Levi’s – Digital first & the 160 year old start-up..
Social content, social media channel selection and partnerships with the right ambassadors have never been more crucial to success on today’s marketing landscape. As such, we are looking for a Social Media Manager for the Levi’s Brand for GAS & BNLX for our Levi’s Headquarters in Rhein-Main Area.
You’ll drive the execution and implementation of consumer facing social media programs across all SoMe channels, including influencer and ambassador management, SoMe campaigns, posts, stories and events. All based on consumer insights and brand positioning to drive brand equity and business results.
- Develop and execute the GAS & BNLX Social media Mktg strategy adapting and adding local requirements based on the different Levi’s Target Group segments
- Strengthen the Levi’s Brand on the TG relevant SoMe channel (like IG, FB, TikTok)
- Execute the social playbook in a locally relevant way
- Develop new social media initiatives and execute
- Recruit and maintain Influencer Collaborations and partnerships
- Develop locally relevant SoMe campaigns based on Levi’s brand strategy to support local business
- Develop and execute influencer events in alignment with the yearly or seasonal Marketing calendar
- Identify locally relevant opportunities in line with global strategies, align with GAS & BNLX Marketing, develop initiatives and execute or have the agency executing
- Support in the prioritization of market needs, defining the marketing calendar in line with brand and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication
- 2-5 years of experience in a global, branded consumer environment
- Demonstrated ability to “read” the marketplace, understands the SoMe workstreams and latest developmets
- be culturally connected to the youth oriented consume.
- Good relationships to appropriate Influencers and media partners
- Experience with an iconic brand is helpful —apparel, youth or entertainment industry
Skills & Competences:
- Brings up-to-date SoMe strategies to Life – Drives the brand social media approach through the right channels. Is fluent in next generation SoMe approaches to generate consumer interest and enagegement
- Innovation & Experimentation - Executes new, forward looking and efficient approaches. Exhibits a ‘test and roll” mindset for experimentation in order to build learning and apply what works to bigger future efforts.
- Strategic – looks beyond today, for long-term, sustained demand creation and energized brand equity differentiation.
- Commercial mindset – have a good understanding of retail dynamic and is able to connect with operational implication
of retail stores. – apparel industry not mandatory
- Project management skills and understanding of tool sets.
- Consumer & Market Insight – Interprets multiple sources of consumer and marketplace insights to deploy marketing programs that create desire and drive consumer demand for the brand.
- Attractive Pay - Our competitive pay, financial incentives and retirement savings plans can help employees meet their lifelong financial goals.
- Home office possibilities - We do believe in work-life balance and prodividing possibilities to work from home.
- Grow Your Career - Whatever stage you are in your career, we provide education & training opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact on our business.
- Appropriate tech equipment - We equip you with every tech device you might need, ranging from iPhone, Laptop and Tablets.
- Paid time off - Our success as a company starts with happy and engaged employees. Look forward to 30 days of paid holidays.
- Product Discounts - It’s easy to wear what you love with our generous employee discount.
... and probably the most beautiful showrooms in the world!