Founded in 2012, we at Holidog aim to improve the lives of pets and their loving families everywhere.
How? With a leading service, already number 1 in Europe, connecting over a million pet parents and petsitters (Holidog.com), a box packed with fantastic surprises that delights over 1000 dogs every month (HappyBox), a news site for animal lovers (The Holidog Times), an app that lets like-minded dog owners connect (Twindog) and, most recently, a bespoke pet food service for dogs and cats (Hector Kitchen). Who knows? We could be working on a doggie airline for our furry friends next. ✈
Launched in September 2017, Hector Kitchen aims to reinvent the pet food market for the better in offering a healthy, tailor-made pet food, delivered straight to our client’s homes with a personalised diet plan from our team of nutrition specialists.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
- Social strategy: you will create and carry out a solid social media strategy for our Hector Kitchen service, as well as improve and carry out Holidog’s own, so that we reach as many pet-owners as possible.
- Content production and curation: you will create and curate daily content including customer videos, infographics, blog posts, contributor articles and, of course, adorable animal pictures.
- Social marketing: you will handle marketing and promotional content to increase and strengthen our vibrant community of pet lovers and pet parents, optimizing our visibility.
- Reputation and trends: you will monitor our brand’s reputation online as well as identify community trends to create, develop and follow for short and long-term online strategies, engaging our online community.
- Customer happiness: you will work closely with our customer happiness team to make sure our clients who reach us on social media have the best possible experience.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Social media background: you are up to date on all things web, are fluent in Facebook and Instagram and have a successful track record in marketing, social media and community management, ideally for a large, public audience. Experience with paid social media is a plus.
- Creativity: you strive to connect our brand with pet lovers and pet parents on social media and you can easily come up with creative ways to develop interesting and engaging content that will resonate with them (beyond the standard ‘cat vs. cucumber’ videos we see every week). Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Multitasking skills: you are completely capable of prioritizing tasks, managing multiple complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills: you identify operational inefficiencies and quickly come up with effective solutions.
- Analytic skills: you know what good metrics look like and that the data never lies. You have proven data analysis abilities to monitor the impact of all online activities.
- Animal person: you are an animal lover who knows how important our furry friends are to the people who care for them.
- Language requirements: You are a native French speaker, also fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
What you can expect when you join us: an international team, a friendly atmosphere (you will learn how to say ‘dog’ in 11 different languages), lots of autonomy and impact, a very bossy cockatoo, cuddly dogs (if you have one, then the more the merrier!), a gorgeous office right in the middle of Paris (10th arrondissement), a free lunch every Wednesday and loads of perks for your own furry friend.
If you match this description, then apply now through https://goo.gl/7CQrH0
- Start date: immediate.
- Type of contract: full time, 3-6 month internship or CDI
- Location: Paris (France), 10th arrondissement
- Remuneration: 554,40 euros per month + 100 euros bonus (international students only) + 50% transportation costs
- Perks: weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet, petsitting services & more.