If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms! Social Media Analyst with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements and search results. Tech companies around the world need the knowledge and experience of the very people who use their services. Social Media Analyst have a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
The Social Media Analyst is a work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer or smartphone and the desire to make a positive impact while working in the social media platforms you enjoy.
These are entry-level positions and Social Media Analyst can learn new technologies and receive income just by having the experience of participating in social media.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a Appen’s rapidly growing global Social Media Evaluation services providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
- Social Media Analyst positions are flexible, part-time and only require between 1 and 4 hours a day with your choice of 5 to 7 days a week up to 20 hours a week!
- Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in Germany
- Access to a computer or smart phone that is less than 3 years old
- High-speed internet connection
- Ability to read and write in English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability and desire to work from home doing internet-based work within social media platforms
- Active user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Good English spelling skills
- Basic level of computer and/or smart phone operational knowledge
- Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
- Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities
- Dependent upon project
Click HERE to watch a short video to learn more about Social Media Evaluation.
Appen Rewards and Recognition:
FlexJobs – Recognized by FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 including the #1 Ranking in 2017!
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – Three-time winner in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards from 2012 through 2014.
Momentum Mid-Market Awards – Finalist in the BRW Momentum Awards for Best Mid-Market Business $50-$100MM Category. In addition, Appen was a finalist in the 2014 Australian Growth Technology Company Awards.
Australian Export Rewards – Inaugural winner in 2008 of the Prime Minister’s Exporter of the Year Award and Australian Export Category winner, Information and Communication Technology Award.
Appen’s clients are the top technology companies in the world. We are a global technology and language consulting firm, operating in 180 languages and we staff projects ranging in size from under one hundred to thousands of remote workers around the globe. Appen’s work provides the critical data our clients need to improve the technology experience in many platforms for all users.