If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms! Social Media Analyst with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements and search results. Tech companies around the world need the knowledge and experience of the very people who use their services. Social Media Analyst have a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
The Social Media Analyst is a work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer or smartphone and the desire to make a positive impact while working in the social media platforms you enjoy.
These are entry-level positions and Social Media Analyst can learn new technologies and receive income just by having the experience of participating in social media.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a Appen’s rapidly growing global Social Media Evaluation services providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
- Social Media Analyst positions are flexible, part-time and only require between 1 and 4 hours a day with your choice of 5 to 7 days a week up to 20 hours a week!
- Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in Germany
- Access to a computer or smart phone that is less than 3 years old
- High-speed internet connection
- Ability to read and write in English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability and desire to work from home doing internet-based work within social media platforms
- Active user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Good English spelling skills
- Basic level of computer and/or smart phone operational knowledge
- Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
- Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities
- Dependent upon project
Link to Apply: