ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 144,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
In our Industrial Automation Business, in S Energy Industries Business Line located in Genova, we are looking for a young graduate for an Internship Position as part of the new Water Competence Center. As Smart Water Solutions Internship you will be part of the new team with focus on start-up activities and development of ABB Water Management System as back-bone of the offering, on the top of traditional SCADA and Water applications.
- Collection and analysis of requirements from local units and customers;
- Perform specific engineering activities in assigned area;
- Support testing of the applications;
- Support process owners/developers on key activities including reporting and KPI calculation;
- Contribute to proper productization activities, like testing and documentation, with other ABB colleagues.
- Degree in Engineering strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Self-minded, results oriented and team-working orientation
- Willing to learn automation and digital solutions in a global business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of Simulation tools is preferable