At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Electrical Site Installation Supervisor, you will be a vital member of the Project Execution team installing Low and Medium Voltage installations, carrying out Retrofit Projects or replacing old installations.
Reporting to the Service Manager and Project Manager, you will coordinate and provide technical support for all site-works. You will lead Site Technician’s and sub-contractors to ensure project deliverables are met according to contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements within a timely manner during; the start-up, construction phase of project work.
- Coordinating and supporting all on-site activity: installing, assembling, repairing, expanding and converting electrical installations (low and medium voltage)
- Managing sub-contractors and internal ABB Service Technicians to ensure accurate completion, quality work, progression and timely completion of work as agreed with ABB customers. You jump in yourself where required
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental standard are communicated to all parties and enforced on-site
- Prepare your progress reports and ensure that work is carried out within the set time and budget
- More than 4 years of relevant experience working with electricity
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A bachelor degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Excellent planning skills to set priorities, reach deadlines and keep functioning well under pressure
- Flexible with regard to tasks and working hours
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good command of English
- Strong commitment to safe work practices during assembly and installation