Savoye Published: September 15, 2021
- Participating and supervising the assembly of installations (mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical systems)
- Ensuring the testing and commissioning of facilities
- Guaranteeing compliance with the schedule and meeting contractual commitments.
- To be the prime contact person of the customer for the on-site activities.
- To track the assembly teams
- Guaranteeing compliance with safety rules
- To be responsible for the assembly budget
- To support the customer after the installation during the start-up
- Higher education in electro-technical or mechanical engineering with 2 to 5 years experience.
- Ability to lead teams
- Functional English and French language desired
- This position is based in Benelux and requires frequent travel in France and abroad.