Fraugster is a German-Israeli anti-fraud company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits.
Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space.We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros worth of risk for our clients.
We're building a multi-host, multi-datacenter and multi-tenant application for realtime fraud detection. Our stack has been built from scratch in Go, and we're looking for someone with strong unix skills who is looking for the opportunity to build and operations function from scratch. Automation is at the core of what we do, hence why we need software engineers who can do operations, who can communicate on the same level and have the ability to take over programming tasks when needed.You can expect to spend about 50% of your time on operations, the rest on building tools, contributing to the core product and learning. You'll be tasked with building our operational playbook, establishing processes and ramping up the operations function.
Skills & Requirements:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in relevant engineering roles
- Experienced with Docker in production - strong understanding of the internals & challenges
- Deep Unix knowledge - security, file systems, networking, system libraries
- Demonstrable programming experience with Python. In addition, C/C++ or Golang experience is a plus, especially as a programmer in large-scale projects
- Past experience in monitoring, performance optimisation and CI
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, IPTables, Git
- Up to date knowledge of the industry. Familiarity with CoreOS, Kubernetes, Ansible, NGINX or Prometheus are a big plus. Reading HN wouldn’t hurt as well
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- A dynamic, young, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
- Handson experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing ecommerce
- A team of experienced founders and colleagues who are industry experts
- Your own projects
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!