Relayr is delivering business outcomes!
Relayr is a rapidly-growing IoT company providing enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries. As a thought leader in enterprise IoT, relayr enables interoperability through industrial-grade platforms.
Our software enables comprehensive data analytics and management, empowering businesses to create new solutions and revenue streams with data collected from any device, through any connectivity, throughout any IT ecosystem.
We need a Service Delivery Manager who stays calm under pressure, is able to drive a demanding customer and communicate equally between hard-nosed tech specialists and the folks in suits from corporate development. Additionally, you will be able to communicate and facilitate successful delivery through our partner ecosystem. You will be based in Düsseldorf at our customer premises.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to start fast, and adapt quickly. You are a relentless organizational mastermind and experienced in critical customer situations, as well as hardware and software project management.
- Leading a business-critical customer relationship from project commencement through final delivery and on to the service delivery phase.
- Coordinating our internal project delivery teams as well as external vendors to ensure quality delivery on schedule and within budget.
- Scoping new customer opportunities and change requests, managing client-expectations and project resources.
- Establish and maintain relationship with customer's most key senior executives and decision makers.
- Ensuring smooth launch of a hardware and software product.
- Maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues, and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Tracking & communicating progress of schedule, scope, resources and customer satisfaction.
- Responding to changes in a fast-paced environment while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Integrating the project deliverables into the relayr platform product by delivering the customer requirements and setting up a roll-out process from acceptance to onsite-installation.
- Organizing the right people, at the right time, to solve the right problems.
- Understanding project management frameworks that fit both agile start-ups & big companies.
- Demonstrably strong communication and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years managing delivery of client projects in a technical environment.
- Managing multiple cross functional projects across multiple disciplines.
- Managing complex international teams with budget accountability of up to €10 M
- Experience with a variety of software project management tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence etc.
- Master’s degree, MBA or PhD.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. It is anticipated that 20% travel will be required.
- An industry recognized project management certification is a plus.
- Native or business fluent German and English.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply here: