If you would like to be part of a fast-growing European startup and embark on the journey of international and local content creation to support the SEO efforts, we welcome you to our team.
We’ve developed a team of international people, with different backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for SEO specialist with excellent language skills in English and Spanish/Italian/German/French/Dutch and other European languages. You will be someone who will drive organic traffic and sales across Eurosender website by implementing and formulating the SEO strategy.
Your assignments will be:
- Analysing, developing and implementing on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies.
- Analyse Google Analytics reports and trends to identify results and areas for improvement for individual clients.
- Using SEO tools to identify opportunities to scale the growth.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of SEO competitors.
- Create high quality, informative SEO content.
- Decide on the relevancy of topics on the local market.
- Conduct keyword research for the local market.
- Identify opportunities to generate external quality links.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- Excellent language skills in English and one other language at the native level (Croatian, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch).
- You must have strong previous demonstrable SEO experience, analytical capabilities as well as good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
Not mandatory but appreciated:
- Education in Marketing, Journalism or Communication is a plus.
- Experience in developing infographics and informative PDFs.
What is in for you?
- You will work side by side colleagues from different corners of the world. What a better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow here in one year as in many years spent in a traditional company.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same time with your professional development.
- A fun working environment, with positive energies, healthy snacks, and interesting conversations.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application!