We're looking for a Senior Web/Graphic Designer (m/f) to join us as soon as possible. The position is based in our office in Berlin's Bergmannkiez. Please note that this is a full-time position.
- Visualizing design concepts to all the print and digital channels
- Designing and improving webpages layout design and printed materials
- Working closely with product managers and developers to implement design concept to launch
- Contributing to the creative brainstorming process
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- 4+ years work experience as a graphic designer in print and digital with a strong and diverse portfolio
- Ability to transmit design ideas in accordance to brand guidelines and styleguide
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 beneficial
- Experience and passion to mentor and motivate the team
- Knowledge of common UI patterns and UX flows
- Have an eye for a clean design and strong sensibility to details
- A creative mind with a fresh design style, who has a passion for the latest technology
- You are proactive and have the ability to work individually and collaboratively in a dynamic start up environment
- Fluent English language skills, knowledge of German is a plus
Why you should join the team:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Office in the heart of the Berliner Bergmannkiez
- Free drinks, great coffee and fruit baskets...and every first friday in a month we enjoy cool drinks and delicious food at our Office Party!
As excited as we are?
If you are interested in joining our great team, please send us your resume and portfolio. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
More questions? Write us a message: [email protected]