Magnitude Innovations Ltd. Published: February 17, 2021
Magnitude Innovations Ltd. is looking to hire a Senior Web Developer.
Magnitude’s mission is to become a leading provider of Operational Excellence software for the metal 3D printing industry.
We are a dynamic, well-funded start-up looking for an experienced Django Developer / Software Engineer who will join our team as soon as possible and will help drive the development of our core product in an agile environment. You are located in Europe, preferably in Germany to be able to periodically meet with the team. However, the day-to-day work will be carried out remotely.
- Software development using the Python / Django / Django REST framework
- Writing and maintaining automated unit- and integration-tests, configuring continuous deployment scripts
- Developing customer-tailored features from concept-development to MVP/final implementation
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications to ensure a good product-market fit
- Bringing in your entrepreneurial mindset and ideas to drive innovation for our software solutions
- Experience with building backend systems using Django framework
- Experience with building REST APIs using Django REST framework
- Experience in DevOps with Amazon AWS
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL) and version control systems (Git)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude, taking ownership and driving forward topics to completion
- Proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience with Web Development
- Experience in modern front-end web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Working knowledge of memory management, concurrency, multithreading and security
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and practices
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Home office
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Flat hierarchies and space for new ideas and approaches
- An exciting, fast paced working environment with an international team
- Dynamic and quick decision-making culture
- Top quality equipment of your choice and flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
- Regular company and team-building events
- +60.000 depending on experience and location
We are a dynamic, well-funded start-up that has a unique software solution to maximize the efficiency of Additive Manufacturing (aka metal 3D printing). Our product addresses highly-regulated industries such as aerospace, automotive and medical that use Additive technology to manufacture extremely complex parts while significantly reducing their weight.
To date, the lack of efficiency in Additive production is a key issue that is responsible for Billions of euros worth of wasted resources. Our goal is to deliver a fully digitalized Operational Excellence tool for the Additive Manufacturing industry with predictive performance functionality, able to anticipate manufacturing failures and drive informed decision-making.
You would be joining us in the exciting transition phase from prototype to full industry-ready product.
If this all sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to reading your CV and, if possible, your project portfolio.