For our Business Controlling Gas, LNG & Engineering Team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer?
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits.
Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work?
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for?
- Provide reliable, appropriate and transparent financial planning and valuation support as a responsible project-team member of complex international investment & divestment projects, M&A projects and start-ups in all of Uniper's business fields
- Provide clear and meaningful recommendations on proposals for investments, commercial contracts, divestments and other initiatives to the Board of Management to enable an effective decision making
- Proactively manage cross functional interfaces; key interface for financial planning between Accounting & Financial Controlling, Risk Management, Tax, Finance and the Business
- Drive the continuous enhancement and the digitalization of the cross-functional approval governance for investments, commercial contracts, divestments and other initiatives
- Continuously challenge and optimize Uniper's valuation methodologies and key metrics
- Conduct impairment tests according to IFRS & HGB
Who we are seeking?
- Excellent university education in Business Administration / Finance or similar
- Ideally at least 3 years of proven professional experience in the development of financial models; Relevant experience in multinational corporation or consulting appreciated
- Profound understanding of financial performance analysis, valuation methods, WACC approach and financial steering concepts
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS & Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive to take ownership and stakeholder oriented, strong team player with demonstrated experience of working in an international team.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages welcome
If you have any questions about this role, please contact : Lina Zafari [email protected]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Contract type : Unlimited , Working Hours : Full time, Start Date : Deadline : Salary : Home Office in % :
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status.
We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.