Tutuka an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
Our Product team is experienced and diverse with members spread across two different continents. Tutuka is growing, and thus our team is growing and now we need you!
But first....what's in it for you? Just to give you an idea:
- The chance to have a direct impact on our image as an emerging global presence
- The flexibility of a 100% remote role (we’re looking for candidates located between GMT-5 and GMT+8)
- You'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
- Working with a diverse, international team
- Generous paid annual leave plan: Tutuka believes in taking time off to take care of YOU
- The opportunity to grow your career as part of a fast-growing global FinTech
- Competitive salary plus participation in Tutuka’s employee share program
As Tutuka’s Senior UI/UX Designer you’ll take the lead on delivering the best online user experience for our clients and customers around the globe, which means that you’ll play an integral role in our success and in ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. We’ve recently relaunched our global brand and we’ll look to you to continue building upon our momentum through your own ideas and creativity. You’ll have a hand in influencing everything that our clients and partners will see – our brand, our company website, and our digital products. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all your ideas and actions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for Tutuka’s brand, our website and client portal
- Maintain our existing brand and continue to enhance it through your own ideas and creativity
- Manage collateral in Tutuka’s digital asset management system
- Investigate UX design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, New Business and Development teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user as well as produce team-specific assets
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour
We're looking for people that make stuff work. Our core values are…
- Make it happen
- Make it easy
- Make it right
And for this role you’ll need:
- 3+ years UI/UX experience with a successful track record of brand work and functional digital products (impress us with your portfolio!)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Sketch and InVision)
- Deep passion for typography and iconography (no need to be an illustrator)
- Strong attention for detail: pixel perfect means pixel perfect
- Ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into simple, intuitive, and visually attractive communications
- Flexibility to collaborate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving, global environment
- High level of self-motivation and you know how to get things done with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- BSc or MSc in Design or Visual Arts
- Experience in FinTech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
- You’ve worked in a start-up or quickly-scaling organization
- Experience in a remote organisation
This is a full-time, remote contractor role open to candidates located between GMT-5 and GMT+8.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.