LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution. We combine scientifically proven investment approaches and the expertise of one of Europe’s leading investment teams with a unique, fully digital user experience. LIQID is run by a strong founding team with international experience. We are supported by our strategic partners: Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin-based company builder, BhFS Behavioural Finance Solutions, a spin off company of the Universities St. Gallen and Zurich, and HQ Trust, one of the oldest and largest independent multifamily offices in Germany.
As (Senior) User-Interface Designer you develop Europe’s most progressive private wealth management solution. As part of our highly talented team of creatives of Frontend Developers, UI-Designer and Product Manager you will forge thought-out features and prototypes out of rough ideas. You will take care of further developing our brand and consistently applying its visual language across all our products. You define and drive these products and are capable of creating visually appealing solutions for problems and prototypes based on your data-driven and integrative approach. In doing so, you will always speak our users’ language.
- You have multiple years of experience as an Interaction Designer, User-Interface Designer or in a similar position.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your ability to define and constantly apply the visual language of a brand/product throughout on- and offline channels.
- You are enthusiastic about the digital implementation/realization of complex customer journeys.
- You are familiar with Sketch, Adobe Suite CC and other Webdesign Tools.
- Your are experienced working with prototyping tools such as Marvel, InVision or Principle.
- You are fluent and comfortable communicating in English, German language knowledge is a big plus.
- You feel comfortable working in a lively startup environment.
At LIQID you're going to...
- … shape the future of private wealth management, while developing in an innovative and stimulating technical environment. We deeply care about the quality of our code and to maintain high quality standards in whatever we do.
- … work with talented and inspiring people from around the world, with flexible working hours and a very friendly working atmosphere.
- … open source large parts of your work. We actively encourage people to write reusable code that can be shared back with the community.
- … get a deep dive into the finance industry and have an opportunity to learn from others in our catered Friday brown bag lunches.
- … work in an inspiring location. Our offices are located in Berlin and are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and galleries. And it's only 100 meters to the closest metro station.