We're looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f) to join us as soon as possible. The position is based in our office in Berlin's Bergmannkiez. Please note that this is a full-time position.
- Collaborate with design team and whole development team to create UI & UX concepts with the goal to create an outstanding experience for the user
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Evolve ideas in conjunction with the product owner and ensure that the design goals adapt to and survive the development process
- Participate in the design and development process by scoping and sizing requirements using Agile development methods.
- Run user research and usability test to implement and develop positive changes to the product
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer with proven track record
- Proven experience building and maintaining a Product Design strategy, style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- A creative mindset, exceptional logical and analytical capabilities, able to think from a users point of view and stay organized under pressure
- Ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design decisions and maintain an eye for re-usability in designs
- Deep understanding of design thinking
- Capable of working efficiently and productively with product managers and the development team
- Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams
- Passionate team player, capable of rallying and motivating the team
- Experience in executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Zeplin, MarvelApp or other prototyping tools
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
Why you should join the team:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Office in the heart of the Berliner Bergmannkiez
- Free drinks, great coffee and fruit baskets...and every first friday in a month we enjoy cool drinks and delicious food at our office party!
As excited as we are?
If you are interested in joining our great team, please send us your resume and portfolio. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
More questions? Write us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org