Axway is looking for a talented, innovative, and enthusiastic technical writer who follows the latest trends and can help take our product documentation to the next level. This individual will be part of our global writing team and will work in close collaboration with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to deliver top quality content to our customers.
▪ Define users’ information needs and plan content deliverables that meet those needs
▪ Create content for both audiences: API reference docs and developer guides for external developers and end user documentation for cloud, on-premise, and mobile apps
▪ Develop product expertise through use of the product and validation of the documentation
▪ Play an active role on the software development team
▪ Contribute to global enhancements in content development processes and methodologies
▪ Skilled at soliciting information, challenging assumptions, and integrating feedback on content from both customers and SMEs
▪ Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
▪ Experience with a dev/ops approach to publishing content – from the source to the customer
▪ Adaptable, dynamic, highly organized, assertive, self-starter, team player
▪ Curious about technology and innovation in the technical publications domain
▪ Graduate/post-graduate degree in one or more of the following: Technical Communication, English, Computer Science, or related discipline
▪ Fluent English speaker with excellent technical written English
▪ Technical writing experience in a software development environment
▪ Experience with Git, Jira, and Confuence
▪ Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work across multiple time zones
▪ Experience with XML, MS Office, graphics tools such as Visio, and video creation tools such as Camtasia Studio
▪ Knowledge of, or experience with, modern documentation frameworks, such as Django, Sphinx, Elixir, DailyJS
▪ Experience in documenting APIs
▪ Experience in an Agile development environment
▪ Experience in video creation
In addition to the challenging projects Axway offers:
• A very competitive remuneration package and real benefits.
• Good balance between work and free time.
• Individual career path, offering possibilities for learning new skills and develop yourself. Free accounts for systems like frontendmasters.com. Refunding the price of successfully taken paid certificates that are prioritized by the company.
• A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals.
• Various entertainment games, free beverages, and regular team and company events.