Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our awesome team and help us scale up Lokalise.
- Develop collaborative relationships with department leaders – acting as a Talent advisor, to thoroughly understand their hiring needs and deliver accordingly
- Source, evaluate and hire great talent for a range of roles and teams
- Act as a champion for incredible candidate experience by setting clear expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback to all candidates
- Create weekly hiring reports to track and analyze metrics and progress
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our hiring processes and drive operational improvements to help our team level up
You must have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- An outstanding ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in written formats
- A knack for evaluating people
- A passion for creating a diverse and inclusive environment – you know what hiring for “culture add” means, and you are able to translate that into successful hiring processes
- The ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities
- A critical thinker at heart – you are able to challenge the status quo, and give clear arguments on your reasoning
- Passionate about data and have experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience executing and/or developing employer branding strategies.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/bccd5da23us