In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. We believe there has to be a better way. If you do too, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we engage deeply with Microsoft’s top strategic enterprise customers to help them architect and deploy HoloLens devices and services. We are looking for a customer-obsessed individual to work directly with these strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for a set (3-5) of these top customers, closely partnering with our sales team on technical strategy, requirements, and solution delivery. We pride ourselves on not just meeting but exceeding customer expectations.
This position is customer-facing role and will require travel across your region. Up to 25% of your time will be spent directly engaging with customers on their premises.
- In partnership with our field teams drive e2e strategic planning for top customers from feasibility through large scale deployments
- Collaborate with key customers and act as the strategic technical advisor. You’ll identify business and technical requirements, architect deployable solutions, then facilitate and guide solution deployment
- Collaborate with our product engineers and ensure the features and services we build help resolve specific customer scenarios to guide future deployments that drive product usage at scale
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including sales, solutions architecture, and support
- Generate synergy with partner organizations and across teams to drive seamless solution deployment and support for top strategic customers
- Technical proficiency in designing, building, implementing and deploying scalable, highly available architectural systems
- Skilled in systems development and software support or IT consulting that includes global deployment performance optimization
- Proven track record of working closely with large field organizations into customer environments
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment
- Strong organization, project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Good problem-solving skills, customer empathy and ability to think strategically
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Sounds interesting? Apply here.