allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Germany, the heart of advanced manufacturing, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skillset and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you. You will be located either in Worms or Frankfurt am Main - to be discussed upon interview.
Are you an experienced software developer with knowledge of Java and experience with Java-based mobile applications? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At Allymatch, you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge. We are looking for an eager individual who is determined and willing to work hard to see the success of the company, as well as themselves. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and aren’t afraid to make contributions, please don’t hesitate to send us your application!
- Execution of software development life-cycle including coding, integration tests and deployment
- Responsible for developing and improving backend and/or frontend of our system
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field of Java programming
- Deep knowledge in Software Development Life-cycle Management as well as significant knowledge in Linux-based systems and system administration
- Deep knowledge in Spring, Hibernate and Database technologies (MySQL/postgres/NoSQL)
- Experienced in Spring framework or equivalent technologies
- Good understanding of iOS and Android apps
- Experience with interfacing REST-ful APIs
- Used to working with Mobile / Responsive Design using HTML/CSS3
- Familiarity with GIT and/or similar versioning systems
- These would be a plus: Experience of microservices and/or containerization, AngularJS, security/cryptography methodologies
- Strong English skills, knowledge of additional languages are a bonus