In recent years, our client has established itself as a successful and market-leading start-up as a service provider of innovative technologies in the Swiss financial industry. With strong partnerships behind it, this company with around 140 employees is already achieving considerable success throughout Switzerland. In order to support the growing business success, we are looking for a performance-oriented, innovative personality for the location Zurich or Bern as:
Senior software engineer (JAVA/JEE)
As a member of a team of software engineers, IT architects, platform specialists and test engineers, you will work on the continuous development of this company's existing software platform within the framework of various projects and initiatives. In this job you will take technical responsibility from conception to implementation, conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, support the team in analyzing complex SW issues as well as handling incidents in collaboration with our partners and developing sustainable solutions.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a university with a focus on software engineering or comparable education.
- You have several years of immersed project experience as a software developer in an enterprise environment.
- Ideally, you are well acquainted with one or more of the following technologies: Java/JEE on Wildfly, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SQL / PL SQL and Linux tools for log analysis.
- Experience with agile development methods, DevOps, AppDynamics or performance optimisation is a plus.
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently, enjoy contributing your know-how, communicate confidently in English (C1) and ideally also in German.
- Become part of an international, multicultural development team and be jointly responsible for the further development of a high-performance software platform.
- A flat organization and the dynamic and cooperative team spirit in this young company will support you in the successful implementation of your tasks.
- Further development opportunities within the company are given.
- The employment package corresponds to the attractive benefits of a modern and future-oriented service provider in the Swiss financial industry.