As winners of the 2018 Swiss FinTech Award, we have a bold vision.
The Proxeus technology enables anybody to build blockchain applications, bringing blockchain technology to enterprises in a way that anyone can use.
Fuelled by the XES token, the beta is out, the funding is secure and Proxeus is being tested with a series of industry leaders in trade finance, tokenization of assets, legal & compliance.
We are an international community of technologists, innovators and disruptors from all over the world. Developed by BlockFactory AG, Proxeus is on a mission to revolutionize traditional industries through blockchain technology.
The Proxeus Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
As a Senior Engineer, you will join our international team who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. You will be hired by BlockFactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will..
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for our core engine
- Take a lead role in guiding a cross-functional team & steer the execution of projects
- Design, engineer & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for our core offering
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Take full ownership of high impact, end-to-end projects from specification, estimation, testing to launch
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring security, quality and resilience
- Expertise in concurrent and distributed systems/web services
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and coaching junior developers
- Confident in making technical and architectural decisions in high pressure environments
- Experience working with Unix/Linux platforms, distributed and parallel systems
- You are persistent, logical and love to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- You have a Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems
- You love to contribute to open source projects
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international blockchain startup
- Competitive salary
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Offices in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley
- Opportunity to work on never before seen products & solutions and disrupt the world as we know it!